The awesome wonder of God’s creation reminds pro-life Christians like ourselves that all of humanity is called to be good stewards of the bounty upon which all life depends, to protect and defend the beauty and purity of the land and water, to have clean skies and fresh air for our children to enjoy. That's why over 350,000 pro-life Christians have asked our elected leaders “to protect our parks and federal lands, add new ones, and ensure funding so that every American can enjoy the beauty of God's creation.”
Our national parks and other public lands are essential to our quality of life. They make available to everyone what belongs to God. They reflect our highest ideals as a nation: that everyone is welcome because all individuals are created equal, endowed with the inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. To step into a national park and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation is to experience freedom and the richness of life as persons made in the image of God.
OUR WORK ON PUBLIC LANDS INCLUDES:
- Supporting the BLM's proposal to update oil and gas leasing requirements on public lands - speak out with us here!
- Supporting efforts to address the National Parks Deferred Maintenance Backlog. Here is the latest news.
- Defending the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge from oil and gas development.
- Supporting strong, consistent funding for our national parks as well as the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF).
- Defending Bears Ears and other national monuments from attacks by the Trump Administration and Congress. See the latest updates here.
- Promoting strong methane rules on public lands and speaking out against methane waste.
Please email us at email@example.com if you'd like to learn more!