The Thriving Creation, Thriving Congregation program was developed by EEN in 2020 out of recognition of the success of YECA’s Climate Leadership Fellows program. The program seeks to educate participants on the scriptural basis for environmental care, as well as the relevant science and policy in order to drive cultural and behavioral change in their congregations and policy change on the local, state, and national level.
We are looking for Christ followers who are ready to take their activism to the next level through community building, civic engagement, and faithful advocacy.
You will gain
- Knowledge of scriptural foundations of creation care, environmental science and policy, and advocacy skills
- Access to experts in the field
- A national community of partners with which to collaborate and fellowship
- If you are accepted into the Spring 21 Cohort, you will be required to attend our weekly virtual training, Journey 1, once a week for ninety (90) minutes. This training will begin the week of April 16 and will run through May 28.
- You must be able to commit for a twelve (12) month period.
- You must uphold the NAE Statement of Faith.
- Note for international partners: We gladly accept applications from international partners in the EEN community. However, our ability to offer the content live will restrict us to times compatible with US time zones. Please take this into consideration when applying.